- More transparency on the personal data we collect ("Personal Data We Collect" heading);
- More transparency on how we use personal data in our services ("How We Use the Personal Data We Collect" heading);
- More transparency on how we share your data with our third-party service providers ("Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties" heading);
- More clarity about your rights, controls and choices ("Your Rights, Controls and Choices" heading); and
- Clear instructions for accessing, changing and deleting your personal data in our services ("Accessing, Changing and Deleting Your Personal Data" heading).
For venues, we've also updated our Terms of Service to prepare for the GDPR. As part of this change, we're happy to announce that we are now offering to enter into a GDPR Data-Processing Agreement (DPA) with any venue that requires one. If your venue would like to enter into a DPA with Skedda, please contact our support team using the in-app communicator (or email [email protected]) to begin the process.